Mustion DesignAbout Mustion DesignPortfolioMustion Design ServicesContactMustion Design BlogMustion Design on Etsy.com

Friday, January 25, 2013

New This Week from Mustion Design

It's Friday! Let's see what's new this week!
Check out the freshest listings from Mustion Design on Etsy.com for this week.


The Isaiah 40:8 photo print is a piece of my very own original photography which I have then embellished with this beautiful scripture verse. The combination of the elegant white font and the bright purple flowers really make this piece POP! It is the perfect decoration for your home or office sized at 10" wide x 8" tall. Don't miss out on this beautiful piece of art!


The Love Comes in All Sizes design is also new this week. It was inspired by my friend's daughter, Eva. Isn't she so cute! I saw her 7 month old pictures and her beautiful bright yellow outfit and I knew I just had to use that picture to model a new design. Thus Love Comes in All Sizes was born! Feature your cutey on it today!


This is my newest piece of Subway Art. It is a rendering of Psalm 37:4. This verse is very near and dear to me so I wanted to share it with all of you. A friend of mine shared this with me when we were working together on an island in the Mediterranean Sea. It was a special trip and a special moment which has stayed with me over the years. Get your copy of this inspiring verse today!

No comments: