Mustion DesignAbout Mustion DesignPortfolioMustion Design ServicesContactMustion Design BlogMustion Design on Etsy.com

Monday, January 7, 2013

Introducing Mustion Design

Hi, my name is Christiana Mustion. I am the owner/designer/operator of Mustion Design, and I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the Mustion Design Blog. Now that you are please allow me this opportunity to introduce myself and my business.

Mustion Design is based in historic St. Joseph, Missouri, and specializes in creating clean, modern designs for you and/or your business. I provide logo design, web design, advertisement design, and other services for businesses large and small. In addition, I sell digital graphics, templates, and designs for personal use in my Etsy Shop. Visit my online portfolio to view examples of my work.

No matter the size of the service, I pride myself in delivering excellent designs and customer service. You and your business are an important part of what makes Mustion Design great. Without you I truly could not do what I do!

Check back often to find out about the latest designs, services, and offers provided by Mustion Design. Thank you for stopping by the Mustion Design Blog. I look forward to creating for you soon!


No comments: