Mustion DesignAbout Mustion DesignPortfolioMustion Design ServicesContactMustion Design BlogMustion Design on Etsy.com

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

KC Etsy Team Item: Custom Elven Wedding Headdress

A couple of times a week, I want to take the opportunity to feature an awesome item made by one of my fellow KC Etsy Team Members. They do really great work and I want a chance to showcase it for them.



Today I am featuring intricate custom made elven wedding headdresses by Thyme2dreamWeddings. When I saw this picture it really reminded me of the headdress worn by Arwen Evanstar in the Lord of the Rings: Return of the King movie. In fact, the artisan drew inspiration from that very head piece. Let me tell you, I loved the movie and I love this headdress!

Thyme2dreamWeddings is a local crafter from Topeka, Kansas. She prides herself in exceptional quality. You can really see this standard come through in her custom pieces such as this. Her elven headdresses are customizable down to the very wire the beads are strung on. All you have to do is ask! You can't get better service than that. Check out the Custom Elven Wedding Headdress by Thyme2dreamWeddings today!

4 comments:

Karla said...

Thanks for including me in your KC Etsy team features :)

Unknown said...

I am glad to have such great pieces to feature.

Kristin Aquariann said...

Karla designs such magical creations! Great feature.

Unknown said...

Thanks for reading and I have to agree her designs are magical.