Mustion DesignAbout Mustion DesignPortfolioMustion Design ServicesContactMustion Design BlogMustion Design on Etsy.com

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

KC Etsy Item: Valentine's Clippies



The other day I was looking for the perfect gift for my friend's daughter. She is an adorable little thing with dark hair and blue eyes who loves to wear frills and all things girly. So I was looking for something that would fit her budding personality without breaking my budget.

That's when I found these fashionable pink flower clippies designed by Jessica Collins of Boutique Baby Girl in Lenexa, Kansas! They are adorable and affordable! Plus the have just the right amount of bling for a pint size fashion diva. I loved them so much that I decided that I just had to share!

The clippies are made of satin ribbons and measure approximately 1 5/8" in diameter. Each clip features a white rhinestone in the middle which ties the craftsmanship together and sets the clippies apart. Best of all, Jessica takes custom orders so you can get the clippies in any color your heart desires. All you have to do is send her a private conversation and ask!

No comments: